Monday, August 17, 2009

Public Service Announcement

Then I received this e-mail yesterday and it sent chills up my spine.
Please read this. It is no joke. Here is the
e-mail I was sent:

'Dear Friends:

I know not all of you are women that I am sending this to, but am hoping you
will share this with your wives, daughters, mothers, sisters, etc.
Our world seems to be getting crazier by the day. Pipe bombs in mail boxes and
sickos in parking lots with perfume. Be careful. I was approached
yesterday afternoon around=2 05:30 PM in the Wal-Mart parking lot by two males
asking what kind of perfume I was wearing. Then they asked if I'd
like to sample some fabulous scent they were willing to sell me at very
reasonable rate. I probably would have agreed had I not received an
e-mail warning of a 'Wanna sme
ll this neat perfume?' scam.

The men continued to stand between parked cars, I guess to wait for
someone else to hit on. I stopped a lady going towards them, pointing at
them and told her about how I was sent an
e-mail at work about someone walking up to you at the malls or in parking
lots and asking you to SNIFF PERFUME that they are selling at a cheap price or
at least compare to which one you like best.

THIS IS NOT PERFUME......IT IS ETHER!

When you sniff it, you'll pass out. They'll take your wallet, your
valuables and heaven knows what else. If it were not for
this e-mail, I probably would have sniffed the 'perfume' but thanks to the
generosity of an
e-mailing friend, I was spared whatever might have
happened to me. I wanted to do the same for you.

PLEASE PASS THIS ALONG TO ALL YOUR WOMEN FRIENDS AND PLEASE BE ALERT AND
BE AWARE. IF YOU ARE A MAN AND RECEIVE THIS, PASS IT ON TO YOUR WOMEN
FRIENDS.

Ladies, this happened to me yesterday and I didn't smell the perfume
either, thanks to this email. This is true Believe me, I know. I was over
b y Big Lots in the parking lot at lunch time when hen I was as approached.

So either day or night, it does not matter. There were 3 guys
together when I was approached. I called the police when I got back to my desk.

Like the email says above, LET EVERYONE KNOW ABOUT THIS - YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY,
CO-WORKERS, whomever. It helped me. The first thing that
popped into my head was this e-mail warning.

No comments:

Kenpo Salutation Explained